What is Dropshipping ?
Dropshipping is a supply chain management business model where store does not need to keep the stock or inventory of products. Store can transfer customer orders and shipment information to the drop shipment provider company or manufacturer. Dropshipping India has been most popular now a days.
How Dropshipping Works?
Dropshipping works in these simple steps:
- Retail store signs up at dropshipping company website for dropshipping such as Seasonsway, Snazzyway, Baapstore, Oberlo etc.
- Dropshipping companies provide products in a csv file to the retail store.
- Retail store uploads products inventory on their website or at marketplace such as Amazon, eBay etc.
- Retail stores receive customer orders and transfer it to the dropshipping companies.
- Dropshipping companies ship the product to the customer.
Above steps explain how dropshipping business works.
Retail store earns money by selling dropshipping products to their customers without hassle of keeping inventory in stock.
Why Dropshipping Business Model is a Successful Business Model?
Dropshipping business model is profitable and risk free because retail store does not need to purchase the products and keep them in stock by storing them. It saves cost because no need to purchase product and storage them in warehouse. Shipping is taken care of by the dropshipping company. Retail store can earn big profits by opting in for their Gold, Silver or Bronze membership plan.
Here, we will list top 10 dropshipping companies in India.
- India Dropshipping